No Sunday Evening Service – Enjoy the Holiday
One More Gaither Ticket Available
Please let Pastor or Brooke know if you would like to attend the Gaither concert with the Timber Ridge group on September 12th.
Junior Kids Church begins Sept 13
Esther Miles and Linda Phillips are starting our Jr. Kids Church next week for ages 3-5, Room 103 in the Activity Center. If you are interested in assisting, please contact Esther or Linda.
A new Sunday School Class led by Doug Collins will start next Sunday, Sept, 13 in the Activity Center Room 200.
Royal Rangers (Boy’s Ministry)
We are looking for 2 men who would like to get involved with Rangers. Please see Mike Miles for details.
RR Pop Cans for Camp
Royal Ranges are collecting recyclable cans Sept. 1st through Nov. 1st . Proceeds will assist with scholarships for boys to attend the National Camporama July 2016 at Eagle Rock, MO.
Wedding Shower for Nick & Katie—Sept. 13
We will have a shower for Nick Taylor and Katie Lahr at 4:30pm on Sept. 13th. They are registered at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Activity Center Giving Challenge!
A generous donor will match every dollar given by the church family up to $10,000. That’s $20,000 to be given on the principal of the outstanding loan. Mark your giving “Building Fund”. The total loan amount is $167,875. Giving to Date: $3,280.
Ladies of the Ridge:
- New Ladies SS Series begins Sept. 13th. – This new series will be based on the War Room movie with clips and devotionals. Join us every Sunday at 9:45am in the Activity Center, Room 100.
- Ladies Power Lunch: Thursday, Sept 17th @La Madeleine on Cherry Street at noon. Contact Deanna Taylor for details and to RSVP.
- Ladies Sewing Ridge: Thursdays, 9:00-2:00, Activity Center. Bring a sack lunch. You’re invited to come and go as needed.
- Fall Festival: In addition to the fun and games, we are having a Dessert Auction and a Chili Potluck. Make plans to bring your delicious dishes.
- Propel Women Conference: Nov. 14th @ Guts Church. Speakers include: Christine Caine, Lisa Bevere, Kari Jobe, and more. Groups of 15+ are offered reduced tickets at $69.50. Please sign up in the lobby or ask Brooke for more info.