Our church insurance requires us to have all of our van drivers to have been certified through SafeChurch in the operation of a 15-passenger van. Below are the instructions for completing this training:
Your SafeChurch Access Key: 5ecjv6w8 Registering on the SafeChurch Website:
- Go to http://www.safechurch.com
- Under the Members Login on the left, by the Not a Member Yet question, click on Click Here to Join link.
- On the New User Registration page, select the Join Using Your Church’s SafeChurch Access Key option button. Then click the Next button.
- Read through the SafeChurch User License Agreement and then click the I Accept button.
- Enter your church’s SafeChurch Access Key provided above.
- Enter a personal user name and password and complete the security question.
- Enter your personal contact information.
- Click the Finish button.
- Go to “Training” on the gray tool bar at the top of the page.
- Go to the category “Training Safeguards.”
- Click on options.
- Choose 15 Passenger Van Drivers.
- Choose 15 Passenger Van Driver Training Video.
- Watch the short video (16 min.) then take the quiz.
Once you have completed the quiz, you will receive a certificate. Either print the certificate and bring it to Pastor Goldsmith or to Brock Sawyer or you may also save it to your computer and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!